Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm an analytical sort of guy.

It’s fun. Trying to psychoanalyze people. Maybe that makes some of my friends uneasy. But hey, I turn to myself, too. Self-analysis. To try to  figure out why I do certain things. Such as choosing to psychoanalyze friends. It’s a nice hobby. An informative pastime. Helps me better understand what makes people tick. Satisfies my curiosity. Of course, my findings may be wrong. After all, I’m merely an amateur. Without proper training. Many friends don’t know they are being psychoanalyzed.  But with some, I share my observations. And it can lead to interesting discussion.  Some don’t like what I’m doing. But others don’t object. Especially those with a sense of humor. After all, it’s done mostly in a lighthearted and positive manner. Thing is, I like my friends.  Therefore, I generally come up with kindly analysis. Though I may be a bit hard on myself. But that’s no bother. I have a thick skin. –Jim Broede

No comments: