Saturday, February 22, 2014

My fondest dream.

I’m in awe. Over the vastness of creation. Seems unbelievable. Yet, I believe it. The speculation. Our Milky Way galaxy is only one of billions of galaxies. And to merely cross the Milky Way, it would take 50,000 years. Traveling at the speed of light. Which is 186,000 miles per second. The Milky Way has billions of suns. Presumably, billions and billions of planets. Some of which must be similar to Earth. Favorable for life. As we know it. Imagine that. Life. Life. Life spotted throughout the cosmos. Not merely on planet Earth. At least, that’s what I’m believing. It’d be a dreadful shame if only the grand creator could visit all these places. Therefore, I am demanding the same travel arrangements as the creator. Give me the grand tour. Of all creation. That’s my fondest dream. I’ll settle for nothing less. –Jim Broede

No comments: