Monday, February 24, 2014

My quest for truth.

I like to experiment. Do things in different ways. Writing, for instance. Made my living for a long time. By writing. For newspapers. Stories about life. Happenings. Thoughts. Breaking news. Features.  Yes, the bad side of life, too. Dirty politics. My writing style has changed. Over the years. Especially since retiring. A more succinct way of saying things. Short sentences.  Selective but simple words. I practice. Here in my blog. I pick the subjects. Random thoughts. Dictated. By my soul/spirit.  That way. I feel more poetic. A poet. In disguise. Expressing, My way. Never fearing. Assuming a natural role. As fool. So that some day I become. A true romantic idealist. A true spiritual free-thinker. A true political liberal. A true lover. A true dreamer. –Jim Broede

No comments: