Saturday, February 1, 2014

Talking to myself.

Yes, there’s so very much to love in life. Not the least being able to think (talk) out loud. More people should do it. That’s how I often meet strangers. They overhear me. Talking to myself. That’s how I met my Italian true love. She was fascinated. So was I. She started thinking (talking), too. We  met. In Venice. Six years ago. Now she’s my second true love. We go back and forth. I live much of the year with her in Sardinia. She spends time with me in Minnesota. Wow! All this. From talking (thinking) out loud. Thankfully, I was overheard. The most wonderful woman in the world was eavesdropping. When I go walking alone, people think I’m talking to myself. But mostly, I’m really talking to the kindred spirits. Sometimes to the spirit of my first true love. She died of Alzheimer’s 7 years ago. I suspect she might have arranged my ‘chance’ meeting with my second true love. So I wouldn’t be alone. That was in her nature. Many people in love with life appear to be talking to themselves. But often, they are talking to the love spirits. To a very dear loved one in the spiritual realm. Listen to them. Carefully. Does it sound joyful? --Jim Broede

No comments: