Monday, March 24, 2014

Great expectations.

Don’t know if I have great expectations. Often I merely let things happen. Naturally. And deal with it. Naturally. Better than having a grand plan. Followed rigidly. I believe in fate. Predestination. I’ve had two true loves. Both were meant to be. No doubt about it. I cultivated these loves. Because…I had to. There were other potential loves. But I chose not to get into relationships. They weren’t meant to be. If I had pursued them anyway, they probably would have ended unhappily. Even tragically. I know things. Instinctively. Especially in spiritual matters. I’m one of over 7 billion people on Earth. And it makes me wonder. About the significance of being me. I’m different. In that nobody can live inside me. Except for the particular me. The one and only me. I’ve been singled out. As unique. Nobody else is exactly like me. I have my own consciousness. Which I want to keep forever. Yes, might be that I really do have great expectations. –Jim Broede

No comments: