Thursday, April 17, 2014

An insult...and a diabolical smirk.

Ted Cruz. The Harvard-educated U.S. senator from Texas. He’s a rare bird. One of the very, very few people that I would label an ass. Meant in a crude and vulgar way. But hey, a rose is a rose is a rose. And an ass is an ass is an ass. Therefore, Ted Cruz is Ted Cruz is Ted Cruz.  A genuine, unmitigated ass.  I might qualify, too. For calling anyone an ass. I’m pointing three fingers back at myself. Cruz is a very hateful human being. Yes, granted. He’s human. And there are all sorts of humans. The most hateful, the most spiteful being represented by Ted Cruz.  Amazes me that he was duly elected to the Senate. But then, Texans are Texans are Texans. Better than calling Texans the lowest insult of all.  Anyway, I’ve heard Ted Cruz hurl insult after insult after insult at his perceived politically progressive enemies. So here’s to you, Ted Cruz. My heartfelt insult. You pompous ass. Delivered with a diabolical smirk.  –Jim Broede

No comments: