Friday, April 18, 2014

Another random thought.

I’ve made 6,720  postings. Since ‘Broodings’ debuted. Almost 7 years ago.  A reflection. A pondering. A comment.  I rarely miss a day. Maybe 20 in all. When I haven’t posted. Perhaps I was traveling.  Out of touch. No access to a computer. Then there’s the rare day. When I have nothing to say. Better to just let life flow. Naturally.  Going  naked. Into the world. Nothing to hide.  Especially when it comes to thoughts.   That’s the way life should be. Full of bare-naked thoughts.  Imaginative stuff. Venturing. Beyond the horizons. To discover. For curiosity sake. My dearest friends. They know me. To varying degrees. Strangers, too. Know things significant. Sharing. Sharing ourselves. Maybe that's the best part of life. The camaraderie. Yes, just another random thought. --Jim Broede

No comments: