Friday, April 11, 2014

She's a president I could love.

Look out, Hillary Clinton. You have a rival. That is, if you plan on seeking the Democratic nomination for president. In 2016. Personally, I’d like to see another candidate drafted. Another woman. Not you, Hillary. Instead, I’m rooting for Elizabeth Warren, the U.S. senator from Massachusetts. I’m sort of in love with Warren. For many, many reasons. Mostly because she’s an unabashed liberal. Politically. Economically. Socially. A humble college professor, too. She’s smart. Savvy. Willing to take on the big boys in the political arena. With passion. With verve. With conviction. She speaks her mind. In articulate ways. I like her looks. She has a beauty that emanates from inside. That makes her a divine woman. Little wonder. She’s a president I could love. –Jim Broede

No comments: