Friday, May 30, 2014

A spiritual link to life...and love.

I’ll be all right. As long as I remain in love. With life.  That’s the secret of happiness. Being in love. With something. Or someone. Mostly, with life in general. There’s so much to love. One can choose a specific focus.  Or many, many. The spectrum is vast. The nice thing.  I don’t have to be loved. By anyone. In order to be in love. With life. I don’t need everything. A smattering will do.  I can love nature. Even if nature doesn’t always love me back. My love isn’t conditioned. On having to be loved. It can be a unilateral love. I could be a solitary soul on a desert island and still feel a love for life. I could still communicate. With the love spirits.  In that sense, I am never alone. I have a spiritual connection to life…and love. –Jim Broede

No comments: