Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The goodness of life.

There is a goodness to true love. I am reading a love story.  The odd thought coming to mind. That even in sadness, there is goodness.  A spiritual fulfillment. A beauty beyond words. That's why I have to take this real life story slowly. Let it permeate. And percolate. Into the soul. True love gives an elegance to life. Beyond the words. Over the horizon. In a sense, pure poetry is lived. Not written. The protagonist is reaching for the beyond.  That is what I am feeling. Sensing.  Really, I am happy for the genuine true lover.  In that he has transformed sadness into happiness. That's how I am summing up his life. He has been blessed. In a beautiful round-about way. Yes, life is strange and mysterious and wonderful. He knows it, too. He has come into true consciousness.  Having reached a new realm. A new dimension. –Jim Broede

No comments: