Thursday, July 17, 2014

Another reason to be gleeful.

I’m looking forward. To the day when white people become the minority in the USA. Doesn’t bother me one bit. I’m white. And ready to have minority status. I’m seldom in the majority anyway. In virtually any category or ranking. I’m used to it. So if I’m a white minority, too. That’s acceptable. I’ll adjust. Not only that. I’ll like it. After all these years as a white majority, we whites deserve to be treated the same way that we treated other races. Other minorities. White will become the new black. The new Hispanic. Actually, I suspect we whites will get better treatment than we deserve. Because blacks and Hispanics tend to be liberals. Pretty decent and fair-minded people. They vote Democratic. And often disdain Republicans and conservatives. Still another reason (for me)  to be gleeful. –Jim Broede

No comments: