Sunday, July 20, 2014

Relating. In very good ways.

I like to relate to people. One way or another. Even if it’s in bad ways. Of course, I prefer good ways. But that doesn’t always happen. Because I don’t like everyone. Some people I’ve never met. But still, I don’t like ‘em. Maybe that’s not bring fair. But so be it. Take Republican politicians, for instance. They turn me off. From a distance.  I read their comments. Or see them on TV. Right away. I know.  I dislike ‘em. Very much. But there are politicians that I like. Very much. Elizabeth Warren. I’d like to meet her some day. Just to tell her. That she’s a decent human being. And I’d vote for her. If she ever runs for president. Meanwhile, I have several close personal friends. Including my Italian true love.  No doubt about it. They are likeable. Very likeable.  We relate. In very good ways. –Jim Broede

No comments: