Sunday, September 28, 2014

I am the mischievous devil.

I proceed with life in my own way. Not the way other people would have me operate. I’m a non-conformist. Which means doing pretty much as I please. Within certain limits, of course. I try to be respectful, and not overbearing.  Yes, I even act like a gentleman. But I also annoy people. Including my friends. That’s one of my favorite pastimes. Annoying people.  I especially annoy those who try to persuade me to change my ways. To become someone other than me. Another thing. I like people who disagree with me. About almost anything. Politics. Life. Love. Philosophy. Religion. That’s one way to stir and steer conversation. I love to debate. Virtually any issue. And to play the devil’s advocate. Come to think of it. I am the mischievous devil.  –Jim Broede

No comments: