Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Shared thoughts.

Some friends don’t like it. When I write about them. In my blog. Oh, I don’t mention them by name. But they recognize themselves. Mostly, I refer to them in complimentary ways. Not always, of course. Other times. They may have raised a subject. And I expound on it. Recently, a friend told me she still believes in suicide as a viable alternative. But that she also was instrumental in convincing someone who attempted suicide to seek help. By pointing out that their situation was transient and would improve. I like to share thoughts that come from friends. Especially the provocative ones. I annoy some friends. By sharing their thoughts with others. I like the idea of shared thoughts. That’s far better than unshared thoughts. –Jim Broede

No comments: