Thursday, January 1, 2015

Masterminded by the grand creator.

Don't like thinking about growing old. But I'm often reminded. That I get a year older every year. No stopping the march of time. Unless, of course, I find a way to live outside of time. Theoretically, it's possible. The creator himself is supposed to have achieved such a state. Makes me wonder what it must feel like. To not have to grow old. Einstein theorized that if one could travel faster than the speed of light, one could go on a space voyage and return at a still relatively young age. While everyone else on Planet Earth had aged and died. I'm going on the premise that all things are possible. Far beyond anything that can be imagined in modern scientific terms. Maybe there's a science beyond science. Masterminded by the grand creator that lives outside of time. --Jim Broede 

No comments: