Monday, February 2, 2015

An answer to my dream.

I have discovered, no matter where I go, some very nice people. Yes, even in bureaucracies. There’s Claudio Nuscis. An Italian. I’ve written about him. In another thread titled ‘In praise of Claudio Nuscis.’  He has helped mentor me through the  baffling Italian system. Goes to show that not all bureaucrats are bad. Claudio is an exception. But like me, he’s trapped in the system. It’s difficult bringing about significant change. For the better. Because his bureaucratic bosses don’t care enough. That’s the problem. Unyielding. Forever rigid. In following asinine rules of bureaucracy. Making life difficult. Intentionally. Mostly for the hell of it. Maybe some day Claudio will become the boss. An answer to my dream. For a model and functional and empathetic bureaucracy.  –Jim Broede

No comments: