Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I am. What I was meant to be.

Once upon a time, it was difficult for me to believe anything. I was skeptical about everything. Religion. Philosophy. Science. Thought for a while I'd go through life without any firm beliefs. About truth. About the meaningful stuff of life.  And then I decided to make my own truth. To start believing what I really wanted to believe. About the essence of life. Without absolute proof. Based mostly on faith. Not what I was told to believe. By others. Rather what I inherently wanted to believe. From within my being. I let my instincts take over. When it comes to ascertaining the truth. I know with certainty. Beyond any doubt. That I was meant to be a lover and a dreamer. Therefore, that became my mission. Almost without trying. It was to be my destiny. And I was to just go with the flow. And let it all happen. Naturally. Without resistance. And sure enough. Love and dreams have taken over my life. I am. What I was meant to be. --Jim Broede

No comments: