Monday, February 16, 2015

My soulful imagination.

If I let my imagination run rampant. It results in good stuff. Almost all the time. Though it's also possible to trigger bouts of anxiety. If negative thoughts creep in. But that's a price worth paying. For the overwhelming good and positive thoughts. I've trained my imagination. To be fanciful. To bring me pleasure. And peace of mind. My imagination. Cavorts. With spirits.  So easy. Because I am part spirit. My soul. Embedded. In my flesh. Exists. As evidence. Of a spiritual dimension. Beyond the physical. Makes me wonder. Which is the real me. The spirit or the flesh. Nothing wrong. With being both. For the moment. Makes me happy. Pleased. That I am indestructible. My soulful imagination will never let me die. --Jim Broede

No comments: