Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Reminding myself. That I am in love.

Pretending. Romanticizing. Maybe that's how I spend much of my life. Glamorizing. The stuff that happens.  To me. And around me. Giving it particular upbeat meaning. That makes me feel good. And blessed. And in love. Nothing wrong with that.  Creating my own reality. For the sake of feeling happy. And contented.  On a daily basis. Yes, one day at a time. I can do that. If I don't get too far ahead of myself. Concentrating on now. The moment. Without concern for tomorrow. That's when I stop worrying/fretting. About something going wrong.  About what might happen. I find that unhappy people are generally focused on a bleak future.  Anticipating the worst. Meanwhile, I am constantly reminding myself. That I am in love. Now.  --Jim Broede

No comments: