Monday, February 9, 2015

Wishing, wishing and more wishing.

Wishful thinking. My life has been ruled, in large part, by my most fervent wishes. One, that I find happiness. Which I did. In 38 wonderful years of marriage. Until my dear Jeanne died. Of Alzheimer's. Then after that, I wished for more than having to mark time with the rest of my life. Sure enough. My path crossed with my Italian amore mio. A second true love. Another godsend. Believe me. The easiest way to be happy is to fall in love, Not only with someone. But with life itself. I'm always wishing for happiness. And I don't have to look far to find it. Of course, I'm reminded occasionally. That life won't last forever. But still, that doesn't stop me from wishing for forever. Maybe in another life form. As spirit. That would make me blissfully happy. Therefore, I am committed to wishing, wishing and more wishing. --Jim Broede

No comments: