Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Crazy roles. With more to come.

Don't mind opening my mind. To scrutiny. From outsiders. By brooding. By pondering. By reflecting. In places like this. Of course, I could keep my thoughts secret. Strictly in a private domain. Or I could write under a pseudonym. But I have no inclination to do that.  Makes me wonder. Why I'm so different. From other people. But then, maybe that's the nature of life. To be different. And the same as others. All at the same time.  On one hand, I want to fit into the world. But I also want to separate myself. From others. And lead a life of solitude. Leaves me confused. Over what to do next. To prove who and what I am. A romantic idealist. A spiritual free-thinker. A political liberal. A lover (of my amore mio and life). A dreamer. A writer. A thinker. A philosopher. A poet. A world traveler. A kook. So many, many crazy roles. With more to come. --Jim Broede

No comments: