Friday, March 6, 2015

Give me a fun-filled life.

Fun. Fun. Having fun. Isn't that what life should be about? Occasionally, I forget how to have fun. I'm impressed. By the Chicago Cubs new manager. Joe Madden. Because he wants his players to have fun. Playing baseball. Hey, it's a game. Supposed to be enjoyed. A fun game. Players get paid. To have fun. To enjoy what they are doing. They are elite athletes. Have to be. To play baseball professionally. And one of their primary missions should be to have fun. A rollicking good time. If it isn't fun. And they are playing only for the money. Maybe they should consider other careers. Where the primary reward. Is to have fun. Is it wrong? To say that life should be fun-filled? Nope. I'm at my best. When I'm having fun. --Jim Broede

No comments: