Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Doing as I damn well please.

Writing. With a purpose.  To help me navigate the labyrinth of life. That's what I do. Almost every day. Comes down to taking time. To collect my thoughts. To decide. To determine my priorities. For today. Not tomorrow. So many, many options. And I must choose. One. Not two or three. Only one. This is what I am going to do. And to heck with the rest of the stuff. I  must guard against trying to do too much. Too many things. Better to assume. That I have time. To delay. To postpone. In order to live fully. Today.   My friends and associates. Will intervene. And try to divert me. Into this direction. And that direction. Better to ignore them. And stick to my course. I know what I must do. So please, everyone. Get out of my way. I will do as I damn well please. --Jim Broede

No comments: