Thursday, April 2, 2015

An imperfect being, am I.

I'm not always in a groove. Which those of you who read me, can tell. That's the price you have to pay. If you come here. Fortunately, 90 percent of the time, I'm in a nice groove. Which means, I flow. Positively. Yes, I know. I scare away people. When I'm out of whack. Out of a groove. Unfortunately, I know too many out-of-groove people. They've been that way. Almost their entire lives. Having never, or rarely, found their grooves. As for me. I'm in a constant search. For my groove. Even when I'm in my groove, I'm looking. For more and better grooves. Nothing wrong with that. Some of you want perfection from me. Which you ain't gonna get. Because I'm in love. With many of my imperfections. I accept myself. For what I am. An imperfect being. --Jim Broede

No comments: