Wednesday, April 29, 2015

In an accepting way.

Maybe I'd be better off and wiser. By merely letting things be. As an observer of life. But I sometimes want to influence outcomes. To intervene. In the lives of others. Especially friends. Whose lives seem to be going awry. I become bold. And offer advice. And psychotherapy. Whether the friend likes it or not. Yes,  I stick my nose. Into other people's business. I become my opinionated self. Rather than leave well enough alone. Maybe I should live. By the example of the creator/god. Seems to me that he/she absolutely refuses to intervene. Instead, allows life to unfold in natural ways. Like a random roll of the dice. No preplanned outcome. Therefore, disasters. Here and there. And lovely and precious moments, too. Just letting it all be. In an accepting way. Like it or not. --Jim Broede

No comments: