Friday, April 17, 2015

The biggest challenge of my life.

I can often  differentiate between unhappy and happy beings. And that leaves me pondering. Whether to do anything about it. Or just leave well enough alone. Yes, maybe I shouldn't interfere. After all, that's the way the creator/god would deal with the matter.  But I'm a mere imperfect human. So sometimes I choose to intervene.  To do something about it. I play the role of psychotherapist. To find ways to make unhappy people happy again. Of course, maybe they never were happy.  Having been born chronically and irrevocably unhappy. Who's to say? Anyway, here I am. Having assumed many roles in life. Romantic idealist. Spiritual free-thinker. Political liberal. Lover. Dreamer. Writer. Rebel. And now not least, psychotherapist. I try to figure out people. Especially the unhappy ones. And see if I can convince/persuade them to become happy. Indeed, it's the biggest challenge of my life. --Jim Broede

No comments: