Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The right and decent thing to do.

I fit in. Might even be called well-adjusted. No matter where I go. I find happiness. Comfort. By merely being my independent self. Pretty much doing as I please. Living quietly. Peaceably.  Might be considered quirky. But thing is. I don't pose a threat. To anyone. Because I have a live-and-let-live attitude. I'm opinionated. But I don't impose my ways on others. Though it doesn't always seem that way. Especially when I encounter self-destructive people. The ones that fall into the abyss of depression and unhappiness. Yes. Yes. I know. People have a right to be unhappy. But I also have the right to steer them onto another path. To happiness. Makes me feel good. Because it's the right and decent thing to do. --Jim Broede

No comments: