Monday, June 15, 2015

To truly live.

I know the Garden of Eden is a myth. A beautiful myth. But that's another time. In which I would choose to live. Because I'm for a mythical life. Where I might have a decent chance. Of actually talking to my so-called creator. To determine. Whether he's fake or real.  And if he's real, I'd ask for the opportunity to negotiate. A deal.  With give and take. Let's form a partnership. That would be my first suggestion. We're in this thing together, aren't we? I'd like to have some say. You've created me. To be sort of free and independent. The 'sort of' thing worries me a bit. Sounds sort of conditional. I want more sustainability. The opportunity to become more than human.  To become more spiritual. Like you. This physical stuff is too restraining. I want the option to shed my physicality. For something far better. To truly live. Beyond physical limitations. --Jim Broede

No comments: