Monday, July 27, 2015

Mountain climbing on Pluto.

Maybe I can learn. Ways. To prevent growing old. By pretending to be young. In convincing manner. Actually believing my lies. I do that now. By imagining what it must be like to be spirit. Free of physical limits.  No body aches and pains. I wonder. About spiritual pain. What it must feel like. Probably I can  handle spiritual pain far better/easier than physical pain. By moving about. Unimpeded. Able to travel. To peaceful and tranquil environs.  Into the sea. On to a mountain top.  Or floating on a passing cloud. Or yes, all the way to another planet. Another galaxy. Maybe I can hop aboard. That space probe. That soared past Pluto. And sent back pictures. Of 11,000-foot high mountains of ice. Yes, as spirit, I could go mountain-climbing. On Pluto. Indeed, a way to feel youthful and adventurous.  --Jim Broede
       

No comments: