Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tell me if I'm wrong.

I have no problem. With world leaders. Striking an agreement. With Iran. To curb nuclear plans. And lifting sanctions. Because I'm instinctively trusting the Iranians. To be honorable. And to do the right thing. Yes, at some point. One must put faith and trust in one's adversaries.  That's certainly better than going to war. I'm for diplomacy. For talking to each other.  Personally, I like Iranians more than I like the American Republican Party. I would put far more faith and trust in Iranians than in Republicans. Who have pledged to kill the pact with the Iranians. Of course, I'm for diplomatic talks with Republicans. To try to sway them to a more conciliatory  position. But I have practically zero faith and trust in Republicans doing the right and honorable thing. Tell me if I'm wrong. --Jim Broede

No comments: