Sunday, August 30, 2015

Yes, even in Idaho Falls.

My Italian amore Cristina isn't in love with Idaho Falls. Which, by the way, is a nice city. In Idaho. About 100 miles from Yellowstone National Park. I picked out Idaho Falls. As a place for us to stay. For three nights. On our daily excursions into Yellowstone. Cristina would have preferred a place closer to Yellowstone. Maybe only 50 miles away. Didn't really matter to me. After all, distance is a relative thing. For me, it's just a matter of feeling good. No matter where I am. And that's especially an easy thing to do. When I'm with Cristina. I probably could even be happy. With Cristina. In Hell.  Because she makes my day. In some ways, I was more focused on her. Than on Yellowstone. She's an amazing woman. And an Italian to boot. A very nice combination. I've been with Cristina. In many locales.  Venice. The Italian Alps. Edinburgh. The Scottish Highlands. Iceland.  Yes, even in Idaho Falls. I fondly remember them all. Mostly because I was with Cristina. My trusted and talented travel guide and loving companion. --Jim Broede

No comments: