Sunday, October 25, 2015

For an endless journey. Into eternity.

So much to learn about the nature of life. Beyond mere scientific explanation. Things yet to be discovered. And I'll never know it all. As long as I reside in a three-dimensional world. I instinctively know, however. Of other dimensions. A fourth.  And surely multiple other dimensions. Far beyond what one can fully imagine or grasp.  Maybe not until one dies a physical death.  And frees one's spirit. From physical restraint. So one can move about. Like a vapor. Or a gentle breeze. I have probably evolved.  From one-dimensional. To two dimensional. To where I am now. In the fantastic third dimension. Nothing can stop me. From suddenly awakening. Some day. In the fourth dimension.  Where one will experience. A new and wondrous form of conscious and intelligent life. For an endless journey. Into eternity. --Jim Broede

No comments: