Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The endless search. Keeps me going.

Giving meaning and purpose to life. That’s what I think about. When rising. Hours before daybreak. It’s up to me. To create a story. Of my life. And have it all make sense. Of course, that takes imagination. Causes me. To sit down. And write. Whatever comes to mind. To see if I can grasp the moment. Long enough. To feel the pulse beat of life. In a conscious, meaningful manner.  Feeling good about myself. When others around me. Seem to be in deep distress. I wonder. If that’s  why they sleep. And become recluses. Because they have no meaning. No purpose. And here I am. Pondering. Pondering. Feeling the thrill. Of searching. Always. For meaning and purpose. That’s it. The search. The search. The endless search. Keeps me going. --Jim Broede

No comments: