Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hallelujah!

A son is a son is a son. I’ve never differentiated. Between a step son and a biological son.  Because my son Jack is my spiritual son. We have a connection. In spirit. Jack. Jack. Jack. What can I say? Jack is dying. He’s in the fourth stage of lung cancer. I’m looking for meaningful words. A spiritual message. To send to him. I believe. Not in organized religion. But in a wonderful spiritual dimension. Only because that’s what I want to believe. As a free-thinker. Anything I can imagine. Is possible. And if Jack doesn’t have the  imagination. I’ll imagine for him. Jack being free of the shackles. Of physical being. Free to move about. To soar. To glide. To catapult.   From the physical world. To the spiritual realm.  Jack is about to make the same journey. As did his dear mother Jeanne. And yes, Jack’s mother still lives. Out there. In the great spiritual beyond. Where we all go. Eventually. Yes, life is eternal. Forever. Believe it, my dear spiritual son. Paradise exists. Outside of time.  Yes, Jack. The best of times are yet to come. You haven’t been fully born yet. You will finally be truly and blissfully alive.  Hallelujah! --Jim Broede

No comments: