Thursday, February 11, 2016

Finally being truly and fully alive.

Jack passed on last night. I refuse to acknowledge that he died. After all, I sense that he didn’t want to die. So he found an alternative course.  A new form of life. I wish Jack could tell me the details. But doesn’t matter. Because I have an imagination. And that’s good enough for me. Jack can be whatever he truly wants. Could be a thinking, living spirit. Or even another form of physical life. Maybe his mission hasn’t been fully accomplished yet. It’s in the process. Doesn’t matter. Jack exists. Outside of time. Which must be a neat experience. With no past. No future. Only now. A holding pattern. While he was a physical pulsating Jack. Here on Earth. Jack often dwelt on the past and the future. No reason to do that any more. Instead, Jack can focus his entire being. On a moment of eternal bliss.  Finally being truly and fully alive. --Jim Broede

No comments: