Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A fervent desire can work wonders.

The nice thing about spirits. They never die. They live forever. Sure, some of my loved ones have died, physically. But their spirits stay with me. Forever. Maybe that’s why I hardly ever grieve over a physical death. Because I still have a spiritual contact. Some people don’t believe in spirits. Therefore, I understand why they grieve and mourn. I didn’t always believe in spirits. But then I decided that I wanted to believe. That’s all it takes. A fervent desire. From within one’s being. Then it happens. Presto. Like magic. Some day, it wouldn’t surprise me if I walked on water.  All it would take is for me to believe that I can do it. Beyond a doubt. I’m working on it. Maybe with the help of a spiritual connection. --Jim Broede

No comments: