Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Grasping for words.

Having nothing to say. That’s a weird feeling. So I begin to write. About the topic of having nothing to say. Which makes me think. Why do I have nothing to say? Maybe it’s that I’m momentarily at a loss for words. That’s something. It’s a good start. Yes, by posing a question. Upon reflection. I’m really not at a loss for words. Here I am. Writing. Precise words. In an effort. To get to the bottom of the mystery. Maybe I’m proving something. Significant. That I’m never at a loss for words. As long as I have a conscious mind. And a language. With a vast vocabulary. But think about it. Maybe my vocabulary is too limited. Therefore, I can’t fully express myself. In words. I lack full coherence. And that’s what I am seeking. The ability to say (and write) significant stuff. My grasp for words. That go far beyond my wildest imagination. --Jim Broede

No comments: