Monday, July 4, 2016

Boundless love.

Really. I have it all. Every day of my life. When I stop to think about it. Because one way or another. I find a way to be in love. With life. For instance, even when amore Cristina is in Sardinia. And I am in Minnesota. We are connected, Meaningfully. Mentally. Emotionally. And in a sense, physically. Because we see each other. On Skype. Simply being in love. That’s good enough for me. And now there’s a bonus. Cristina arrives in two weeks. For the rest of summer. Here in Minnesota. But even now. We are connected. In loving spirit. For that, I am grateful. No reason to lament. As if that’s not enough. I savor. What I’ve got. At this very moment. The crime of life. Is to always want more. To never be satisfied. To never be happy. Because it isn’t enough. Even when one has love. True love. Boundless love. --Jim Broede

No comments: