Thursday, September 22, 2016

Getting on with life.

Wonder. Wonder. Why I should give a damn about politics. Better to get on with life. By ignoring politics. By not caring. About political trends. About whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton becomes the next president. Just let it be. And live out the rest of my life. Unconcerned about the political situation. I have more important priorities. Such as my human relationships. With my select friends and acquaintances. And with my dear cat Loverboy. Who may mean more to me than all the people around me.  That’s the way it is. And should be. I’m still capable, at age 81, of walking 10 miles a day.  And writing about whatever comes to mind. Yes, exercising. Mentally.  Physically. Emotionally. That should be good enough. Living and savoring life one day at a time. By not allowing the uncontrollable negative aspects of life bother me.  --Jim Broede

No comments: