Sunday, October 16, 2016

Because I am spirit.

Living in one’s 80s is different. Than living in one’s 40s, 50s and 60s. There’s a sense that one’s future is limited. That statistically, one is unlikely to see one’s 90s. In less than 10 years, I’ll be gone. No longer on the face of Mother Earth. Of course, I still feel reasonably fine. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally. All it is. I’m merely slowing down. Having to do things more methodically. More thoughtfully.  More ponderously. I say, don’t get too far ahead of myself. Live for the day. Don’t worry. Don’t fret. What will be, will be. Savor the moment. Exactly what I am doing now. On my journey through life. I am imagining a scenario. In which there’s no end. Only new beginnings. Forever and ever. Because I am spirit.  --Jim Broede

No comments: