Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Flowing ever so smoothly.

Maybe I think too much. But I can’t help it. I was born to think. That could be a curse. But I’m trying to make the best of it. By thinking mostly good and happy and optimistic thoughts.  Of course, I have negative thoughts, too. But that can be a plus. Because I practice turning negatives into positives. With great success. I seldom go to bed with a negative thought on my mind.  Makes for a good night's sleep.  I wake well rested. Raring to tackle another day. I try to not think too far ahead. Best to stay focused on the immediate day and moment. Thinking comes so naturally. It's so very easy. My thoughts flow. Like a river. With beautiful and idyllic scenes along the way. Therefore, maybe I don’t think too much. At the moment, my thinking is perfectly balanced. Flowing. Flowing ever so smoothly. --Jim Broede

No comments: