Sunday, November 27, 2016

No bamboozling.

All I’m asking. Is for the car dealer to level with me. Tell me the truth. Everything. Exactly what he paid for the used vehicle that he’s trying to sell me. And how much he’s invested. To fix up the vehicle. To make it more saleable.  More attractive to potential buyers.  Yes, tell me how much profit he intends to make.  I won’t begrudge him a fair profit. That’s what our discussion should be about. A figure that’s fair to him. And fair to me, too.  Show me the facts. The actual figures. No baloney. No deception. No lies. The truth. Let’s not play games. Tell me everything he knows about the vehicle. The good. The bad. Everything. No deception. Total and complete honesty. That’s what I want. From people I deal with. About any matter. A very, very truthful relationship. No bamboozling. --Jim Broede

No comments: