Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A humiliation-free life.

Maybe I’m beyond being humiliated. Because I have a sense of humor. When anyone tries to humiliate me, I laugh it off. It’s so very funny. I issue invitations. ‘Please. Please. Humiliate me. If you can.’ I proceed with confidence. I have a very thick skin, likened to full-body armor. Jeers and insults bounce off me. Unfortunately, verbal missives sent in my direction have occasionally ricocheted and injured innocent bystanders. Makes me feel sad and bad. But not humiliated. As for people suffering from humiliation. I offer to come to their rescue. By teaching them to feel good about themselves. I have the counseling knack. Come to me. I work wonders. For free. Indeed, that’s a bargain. For a humiliation-free life. --Jim Broede

No comments: