Thursday, December 8, 2016

Less than perfect.

Just happens. That I don’t like some people. And some people don’t like me. But I keep an open mind. So open. That under the right circumstances I could even learn to like Donald Trump.  It’s unlikely. But not impossible. After all, some people that I disliked initially. Have become friends. Good friends, in fact. Yes, it’s a strange and mysterious world. Also, it helps to recognize that I am a fool. I make mistakes. Colossal blunders. About things. And about people.  Wish I were perfect. And that I had keen and accurate and instant  insights. About everything and everyone.  But that will never happen. Especially when I form opinions impulsively. Without all the facts. Goes to show that I am human. Prone to error. I ultimately admit it. And face the shame. Of being less than perfect. --Jim Broede

No comments: