Saturday, January 21, 2017

In this crazy world.

Believe it or not. It may be good. That Donald Trump is crazy. I’m crazy, too. And really, beneath all my craziness, I’m not a bad guy. Of course, I’m misunderstood. That’s the nature of crazy people. To be misunderstood. I’m crazy enough to find my fellow crazies somewhat refreshing. Not all bad. Yes, there’s good crazy. And bad crazy.  And often it’s difficult differentiating between good and bad. Especially in the realm of politics. Some days, I conclude that it’s all bad, bad, bad. But I’ve also discovered. In all sorts of ways. That something good sprouts from something bad.  I’ve seen it happen. Bad times turning into good times. Miraculously. What if Trump turned into a miracle worker?   Stranger things have happened.  In this crazy world. --Jim Broede

No comments: