Tuesday, February 14, 2017

For the nation's sake.

I suspect. That our president. Donald Trump. Would be a much better president. If he saw a psychotherapist regularly. I am setting an example. By going to see a psychotherapist. This Thursday. To help me deal. With the likes of Donald Trump. I need to get my head together. And so does Trump. The thing is. I know it. But Trump doesn’t. Of course, here I am. Living in the wilds of Minnesota.  Relatively harmless. To anyone but my crazy self. Trump, on the other hand, is in a position of great power. He could cause indescribable harm. Not only to the U.S. But to the entire world. Trump has to learn to move cautiously.  And to think things through.  Rather than acting on impulse. Psychotherapy sessions could make a difference. Therefore, I plead. Please, Mr. President. Go into psychotherapy. For your sake. But more importantly, for the nation’s sake. --Jim Broede

No comments: