Saturday, February 4, 2017

My fondest dreams.

Taking control. Of one’s life. That’s so important. I want to control me. And my reaction to adversity. Better that. Than to allow others to control me. Though I make exceptions. By allowing my true love. And maybe several trusted friends. To hold some  sway over me. But I attempt to steer clear of controlling others.  Better to encourage others to be themselves. Unless it’s obvious they need help. I’d like to take control of certain political situations. But recognize that’s impossible. Beyond my control. However, I make it through the day.  Under temperamental control.  I am slow to anger. And avoid it. Best as can. Giving me a sense of being a reasonable human being. I’d be nice. If everyone could do that. That’s one of my fondest dreams. --Jim Broede

No comments: