Saturday, February 11, 2017

Please forgive me.

Hate to admit it. But there are certain people  I dislike. Because of their looks. They look evil.  I don’t trust them. They don’t even have to open their mouths. The first time that I focused my eyes on them, I told myself, ‘I don’t like these guys.’  Maybe they radiated bad vibes. Can’t say for sure. I know. I know. I’m not being fair. I should give the guys a chance. And not merely judge them. Based on their facial features. Deep down. Beneath the surface. They may be very decent and good people.  Okay. Okay. I confess. I have in mind two ugly politicians. Both Republicans. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Texas Senator Ted Cruz. I beg them, please forgive me. Could be, they don’t like my looks either. That would make me feel better. --Jim Broede

No comments: