Saturday, March 18, 2017

A great monastery. In the sky.

Seems to me, we are going through a period of being rude and nasty and vindictive.  Certainly, that’s the case on the political scene. Maybe it’s my imagination. But I’m picking up mean-spirited vibes. Not here in musings. But elsewhere. In everyday walks of life. People seem more hostile and unsettled than usual. I’m watching. From the sidelines. An observer. Trying to avoid the skirmishes. Because I want peace and tranquility in my life. Yes, I’m trying to be selfish.  Doing what’s best for me. In an increasingly hostile world. Maybe that’s why I am in pursuit of the spiritual. No. No. Not religion. But the spiritual. Because religion seems to have been contaminated. Spoiled. By the bad vibes. Creeping across the land. Therefore, my escape. Is into the spiritual realm. Looking for safety. In a great monastery. In the sky.   --Jim

No comments: