Friday, March 31, 2017

My current state of being.

I’m trying to remember. The moment. When I had my first conscious thought. Something memorable. That I can recall. However vaguely. Makes me wonder. If that’s the true moment of birth. It’s not the moment that I squeezed my way out of my mother’s cozy womb. But the moment of true awareness. That I was me, myself, I. I’ve come a long way since then. But not nearly as far as it would be.  If I lived for 1,000 years. That would give me so much more time to expand my vocabulary. My conversant language. More able to express myself. In words. Perhaps I will have that opportunity. If I become spirit. Perhaps that will be the true moment of my birth. When I finally leave my embryonic stage. I will put it all in perspective. And realize that I was not fully alive. Until I reached spirithood.  And perhaps some day I'll reach an existence way, way beyond mere spirit.  Yes. Yes. I’d love it. If there were infinite stages of life. Allowing me to live forever. Maybe I’ve been around since the very beginning of time. Evolving. Evolving. Evolving  to higher levels of precious being  --Jim Broede

No comments: